Periodontal disease is the most common clinical condition affecting dogs and cats over the age of 3, and it is entirely preventable.
The pharmacy at Tickle Blagg Animal Hospital is fully stocked with the latest in at-home dental care technology. From tooth brushes to water additives to chews, we can help you find a dental care protocol that will work for you and your pet.
Greenies Dental Products
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d
- Clinically proven to reduce bacteria and tartar build-up in the mouth
- Improves bad breath
- A complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your pet needs
- Available in dog and cat formulas
- Special offers
- Used for dogs as a once daily chew treat
- Blocks bacteria to help prevent plaque and calculus
C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews
- Used for dogs as a once daily treat
- Features an exclusive Dual-Enzyme System, plus a coarse texture that works with the dog’s chewing action to reduce plaque and calculus