At Tickle-Blagg Animal Hospital, our primary focus is the health and safety of our clients, patients and our employees without compromising on the quality and availability of our veterinary services.
As an essential business, we are still open to provide care for your pet. We are modifying our business hours and closing earlier in the afternoons.
We are taking extra precautions with disinfecting and to practice social-distancing.
As of March 19th we are using a car-side admissions and discharge process:
- If you have a scheduled appointment, please call us from your vehicle to be checked in car-side and have a history taken via cell phone.
- Animals will be greeted car-side by our staff and brought into our hospital for diagnosis and treatment. Our lobby is closed, but clients may stay on-site in their cars.
- We will then call your cell phone with recommendations and payment can be taken over the phone (credit card transactions preferred at this time) and your pet will be returned to you at your vehicle.
- Clients needing food and prescription refills for their pets should call ahead and also consider using our online store VetSource.
- We anticipate increased wait times for our clients and we greatly appreciate the patience of all as we work to deliver the very best care in the safest way possible.
Click here for information regarding COVID-19 and pets from the American Veterinary Medical Association